Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF FOCUS

Work is piling up on me day by day. I officially declare myself snowed under, so apologies for not keeping the blog updated as regular as I should. It's a shame because I'm actually excited about making a good start on this, developing some useful methods and making them work, but I just don't have the time to do it right now. I know I say this every post, but I will get around to it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I have still been active in searching out little bits and bobs. I've been finding myself going back to my roots and almost regaining my youthful confidence in the power of mind. The human mind is an amazing machine and I always had a great interest in exploring its vast potential. Then, somewhere down the line I began to get side-tracked , disillusioned by the discoveries of the impossible. But man, what happened to the grand old philosophy 'where there's a will, there's a way'? Or how about this one, 'Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve'? I haven't got time to write about it, but I did happen across this interesting article:

The Incredible Power of Focus


The article puts into words very well what I was trying to say about the law of attraction without getting too involved in subjective reality. I personally feel I made mince meat of that article (it seemed a good idea when I started...), so if you want to know what I was trying to say, visit the link and read the writing of a man who can explain this better than I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see I am not the only person who can appreciate the power of focus, without necessarily endorsing subjective reality theory.

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home