Friday, September 22, 2006

I'M A TECHNICAL GENIUS

That's right, I'm Blog Daddy, soon to be B Diddy, king of the blogs.

I've been sat here for the past couple of weeks wondering why I'm getting no comments. Refreshing the page waiting for a glimpse of appreciatation, whiskey in one hand, the other curled up into an unloved fist. Sleeping with one eye open. The feeling of social detachment washing over my senses like...

Okay, I could be exagerating a little, but I was genuinely wondering about my comments, or lack of. Until today, when I receieved an email from someone with a similar project on the go. In my attempts to link it to my page, which was easier said than done, I came across my comments section, which was full of comments I'd never seen before. Yes, in an attempt to get rid of spam I changed my settings to allow the comments to be moderated....someone could have told me I had to publish them once they were submitted! So if you're wondering why you haven't seen your comments on here, accept my humble apologies for being completely incapable of organizing my own blog.

You can now carry on commenting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blog. Can you please tell me how to have conversations with other people. I don't have panic attacks, I'm just clueless.

6:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up, I'm reading and anxiously waiting for the next entry.

6:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home